Each person trained will on completion of their tattoo training receive a Diploma/Certificate to prove they have been trained to British health authority standards. Please email me or call Darren on 07929 860706 for more information on my 1/3/5/7 day tattoo courses. Please try to book well in advance as I have busy tattoo studios and lots of customers to tattoo so I don’t have much free time available.
Tattoo training includes :
- How to apply a transfer/stencil
- Tattoo machine maintenance/mechanic’s
- How to set up your outliner/shader tattoo machines
- How to work at the correct voltage
- How to guide the outliner/shader tattoo machines when tattooing on the skin
- A complete run down on the different tattoo needle types sizes and gauge
- How to use tattoo colours/pigments
- How to watershade/sumi shading techniques
- Sterilization of all tattoo equipment and Hygienic procedures that By law have to be done under the government health and safety laws governing tattooing in the UK
- C.o.s.h assesment/keeping records of sterilization procedures. Public liability/treatment risk insurance
- How to set up and run your own tattoo business.
- Approved manufacturers and tattoo equipment suppliers